- How does the process work?
- Are all KFDWB staff volunteers?
- How is KFDWB funded?
- How do we verify what our volunteers report?
- Two people at the same location give two conflicting accounts. How do we resolve their differences?
- How do we execute these reports?
- How do we protect people who may give accounts that their government does not want them to report?
- How can I be become a volunteer?
Please complete the volunteer membership form to join us as a volunteer. A volunteer is a person who can let us know of the current development situation in their or a given community, locality or region. We will work directly with you and help solve the problems that you and your community are facing. We do this by liaising on your behalf with local governments and international aid organizations about your situation and your request for financial, practical, or technical support.
Anyone can become a volunteer. We ask volunteers to share this website in their social networks in order to help others around the world to identify their development issues and/or development best practices on the ground.
With your permission, we will provide your details on our website, which will include your name, city, country, website links and email. The form below provides a mandatory YES/NO button for your agreement for us to use your details. We will respect your decision for privacy at all times.
- Do we fund development projects?